Plan and prepare a group project for launch, and develop shared commitment to timelines, tasks, and success measures in the time it takes to have a regular meeting.
This course helps you energize and align your team to successfully plan a project, initiative or event in a matter of hours.
The fast and engaging 8-step planning process ensures that all the practical details that make for a successful project are covered and a comprehensive, high level action plan produced… in just two hours! This process is especially useful for small teams of 4-10 members who are planning a discrete, defined event or project that will be completed within the next 12 months.
You’ll receive: Access to the ToP Accelerated Action Planning online and poster template tools to support continued project planning. This course is an accelerated version of the traditional ToP® Action Planning course taught in the two day ToP® Facilitation Methods training.
Most useful for projects that are:
- Doable – Tangible project or event. Possible to do given timeframe and resources.
- Discrete – Separate and distinct. Can be considered individually.
- Defined – There’s a general understanding of what needs to be done and the desired results.
- Decided – There’s already consensus that this project or event should happen.
- Produces a comprehensive high-level action plan in just two hours.
- Creates a highly motivated team willing to take action.
- Gets a team on board quickly to develop a plan to address an emergency or priority need.
- Motivates your team to embrace the plan.
- Enhances confidence in quickly attaining a successful plan.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn an accelerated 8-step, action planning process.
- Receive an action planning tool for a small team to quickly develop a high-level plan.
- Acquire tools to lead a fast and engaging planning session.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Those who need to work with or lead small groups to create effective organization plans
- Community leaders
- Team leaders
Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
- Facilitators and consultants
WANT TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
SEE CURRENT OFFERINGS.
OFFER THIS COURSE FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
CONTACT US BELOW.